View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:29 PM

Default Re: NBA Power Rankings, EAST.

[ QUOTE ]
8th. Raptors - Sorry Toronto fans, a ton of you here. This team over achieved last year, and did have a nice run. They're one of those teams (Mavs, Bulls being the other notables along this path) that are a better seasonal team then post season. They are deep too. Anycase, Bosh will have a great season (whoa ha, what a bold prediction!) whereas Bargnani will regress. (Call is sophomore slump, whatever) I love Anthony Parker, GO TEL AVIV! Raptors will obviously have a winning season, but will fall off from their 47 win season.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's pretty obvious that any improvement will come from the natural improvement of its core players. However, I'm a little worried about the fact this is the second straight preseason Bosh has missed time due to different injuries.

As for Bargnani, I think the fact he has no conscious will make it less likely for him to suffer from any sophomore regession.

That said, I have no reason not to expect 50 wins. Bosh and Bargnani missed significant time last year, while Ford also missed several games. I don't think expecting 3 more wins crazy.