View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 11:02 AM

Default 25NL - Too weak? QQ facing weird 5x pot size bet on flop

This is my first hand to ever post! So, I'll start off by saying thank you so much for all that has bene put in to these forums =). OMW to being a real student, so forgive me if I did anything wrong.

No real reads on Villain. I saw him chatting with another regular as if they hadn't seen eachother in a bit, but that's all. I also only have 90 hands on him.

His stats for those 90 hands are as follows:
VP$IP: 27.9%
PFR: 1.2% (??? not sure wth)
AT: 3.3% (higher than his pfr? I'm really confused at this point)
Cbet: 100%

I'm 4tabling (yes I'm newb), which is mainly what I attribute to not having any real feel for this guy.

Full Tilt Poker, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 9 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

BB: $32.25
UTG: $42.15
UTG+1: $60.15
UTG+2: $5
Hero (MP1): $33.55
MP2: $6.70
CO: $11.45
BTN: $31.40
SB: $5.10

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (MP1)
UTG calls $0.25, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, 5 folds, UTG calls $0.75

Flop: ($2.35) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">UTG bets $10.25</font>, Hero folds

My thoughts on the hand, please please correct my lines of thinking if I am wrong, are that if I'm beat, we're definitely stacking off turn or river with the way he is betting the flop, or if I raise flop he's folding or I'm faced with a tougher decision when he reraises. All of this for 2 bucks or so that is in the pot. Granted I'm probably ahead of his range the majority of the time, but I dunno. I'm obviously confused a bit about the player's stats, his big raise.

Part of me thinks I gave him way too much credit and played super weak. The other part thinks I made an ok fold and can justify it by finding another spot where I am more of a clear favorite. (ew sounds a bit too much like tourney thinking and not cash)

Help, any advice at all is greatly appreciated. thanks!