View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 10:21 AM

Default Re: Canterbury Fall Poker Classic ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm heading up there for Thursday's $300 NL tournament.

I'm driving up from Rochester, and plan on getting there a couple hours early and play a little limit.

If anyone else is up there, It would be cool to meet up with some of you. I'll be wearing my lucky grey 1977 Led Zeppelin T-shirt and a MN Twins cap. Or PM and we can set something up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh you were at my table in the $300 today. I was the kid in the grey and white hooded sweatshirt who kept getting hands early while you run into AQ with KQ.

Oh, and these are probably the worst players I have ever played with in my life (not even close actually).

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, cool.

You played pretty good, especially in the beginning. Built a nice massive stack. But then you didn't play a hand for like 2 hours, heh. Must have been super card dead? How did you end up doing?

I'm disappointed with myself in that KQ hand. I could have found a better spot to get my chips in. I don't know, what do people think?

last hand of the 100/200 ante: 25 level. It goes up to 200/400 50 next hand. I have about 4200 in chips or so, so my M goes from 8 to 4 the next hand. The big stack in Early position raises to 800 and I push from LP with KQs. Pretty bad? I thought I had decent fold equity there and figured he would fold anything but AA-TT, AK. Once those blinds go up next hand, I have no fold equity. He called with AQ and I go home.

During the 4 or so hours, my big hands dealt were QQ, AK, AJ, 99, 77, 44, 33. Yuck.