View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 09:31 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

James is an absolute beast. how funny was it when he said he was attracted to the lunch lady? that was one of the funniest moments to me in Survivor history.

I hated the twist like everyone here has said, I echo all thoughts on it.

Updated odds for final 3:

Todd- 7:1 (decent alliance positions with Amanda/Courtney)
Amanda- 6:1 (amazing position and still my pick to win, slowly creeping through, I don't see how she will be voted out in the next four episodes)
James: 28:1 (doneso-even if he makes the merge he's gone unless he wins every immunity, wayyy too much of a threat)
Denise: 16:1 (decent position, interesting to see where she goes alliance wise, looks to have no chance in any type of individual immunity challenge)
PG: 20:1 (her throwing the challenge has her as a target if James gets to the merge--James will spread the word on it and she will be punished)
Jamie: 16:1 (same as PG but her relationship with Erik+her personality buy her an extra three days over PG)
Erik: 15:1 (likely will outlast PG, Jamie because people will be pissed about their plan/antics-also has a chance to maybe win an individual immunity if Frosti/James are eliminated before the merge or early into the merge)
JRB: 16:1 (simply too hated to make it to the final 3-looks like he'll go out with around seven to go-people will just have enough)
Sherea: 20:1 (the kidnap helped her and she is probably gonna stick around for another two weeks since Frosti is more of a target, coupled with the fact that the other tribe might throw another challenge...she's not really a threat either...if there was no kidnap she would be in sequester)
Frosti: 17:1 (too much of a physical threat to last to the final three...hurt by the kidnap)
Courtney (look out-she's all of a sudden a potential deep threat, very helped by the kidnap. If there was no kidnap she likely would have been voted out due to her pathetic weakness in challenges. Todd/Amanda can bring her very far and she's good to keep around once the individuals start since she is an absolute no factor.)- 10:1