View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 08:45 AM

Default Re: Anecdotes on airplanes

About twenty years ago my wife was travelling with a group on business. On the return flight she boards and finds Don Rickles, the comedian, in her seat. And he refused to get up!

The stewardess came over and he gave her some guff before finally moving to his seat.

When I was in grade school, my parents and I were flying somewhere. While waiting to board, my mom just had to make a phone call. This was back when payphones were in glass booths. So she's on the phone and my dad and I are reading or something. They board everyone and the plane starts taxing.

All of a sudden we realize our plane is taking off. The phone booth was right by the boarding gate window so my mom drops the phone, runs out and asks the gate people to call the plane back [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The only anecdote I have is sneaking into first class on a return flight from vegas earlier this year. They caught me. So I get up from my window seat and spill the aisle passenger's bloddy mary. Lucky she had stood up because it landed on her seat [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]