View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 04:57 AM

Default Re: October Session Review Signup Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
blzrd,

are you going to even acknowledge the review i did of your last session before signing up for a new one?

[/ QUOTE ]

typically if people dont fullfill their obligations for a review then they shouldnt signup or get paired up until they complete their previous one. blizzard, if you indeed did receive hands from tyler and didnt review them and send your comments then the right thing to do is to finish your obligation with them before signing up. if it was a one way review where you agreed beforehand that tyler would just review your hands then you should at least have some dialogue with him....tyler probably doesnt NEED your approval of the review but he did it and you dont want to look like it was all give and no take.

ozi aka former review organiser

ps same goes for Nick D who never fullfilled his end of the bargain when I last reviewed him

[/ QUOTE ]

Oz - just re-read the FAQ. is the confidential scoring still required? if so i have a few to send on.

"Currently the Tiering works as follows:

1) At the conclusion of the review I request that each reviewer send me a BRIEF confidental rating of the other reviewer. Please score your fellow reviewer as follows:
0 = no review done or was of a very poor standard
1 = Review was reasonable and/or reviewer made a good attempt
2 = Review was very good to excellent.

2) Each participant gets awarded AussiePoints as follows:
1) 1 point for each review done (assuming review score was not zero)
2) 0-2 points for each Review for which a rating was recieved (see above)
3) 1 point for providing a Review Score and/or review feedback
3) 1 point per 1000 forum posts
4) Bonus points at my discretion

2) For each review session, the partipants are separated into 2 groups/tiers based on their current Aussie Points total. Within each group the pairings are done randomly using RAND function in excel."