Thread: JJ v squeeze
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 03:45 AM

Default Re: JJ v squeeze

fwiw this guy fourbet after i squeezed with something it was like my second orbit at the table so he had no read on me i folded aj or something and he flipped K5 and said 'maybe next week'. then he went on to pay off turn and river bets with overcards after pf raising and checking behind on the flop (me betting 77 on 3458 boards etc. and he did it twice). pretty random imo. the one time he three bet he shoved his stack 50bb's in with qq.

i think he's capable of squeezing with air but he never did it my session with him besides the random fourbet with K5 he never really three bet at all either. i think he's got a hand when he squeezes but that random K5 will be burned into my head forever so i'm not sure what to do here.

maybe call the squeeze with an underrepped hand since he seemed pretty weaktight and passive, although capable of random isht, and might get scared you called with his junk and check. if he jams the flop you can just dump or stack off on nice boards if he bets weakish. imo he'll jam the flop with good hands but check with ak/aq ui, just a guess tho.