View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 02:13 AM

Default Re: Should the Pats be running up the score on everybody in garbage ti

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
edge,

his jabs are just that.. jabs. They're pretty playful. As your post shows, you don't really operate at that capacity. He was just playing dude. Let it go.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, I'm plenty willing to play on that level with people who are willing to actually do that. He said pretty straight up he did it hoping to antagonize me, and that's just dumb.

I can't even have a regular football discussion on this board without a guy like him saying I'm an idiot, but then turning around and saying another guy is right when he says the exact same thing.

I'm going to go about my business, because I love talking sports with people who know what they're talking about and can do it without having to take jabs or personal shots. I don't think that's too much to ask.

[/soapbox]

So....yeah. Go back to my first post in this thread to see what I think about the Pats "running up the score". I can't talk DVOA, but maybe I'll do some reading on it this weekend or something...

[/ QUOTE ]

Two things:

1) It's Cody, c'mon Edge help a brotha out.

2) I think the point that got lost in this is that we should all be a little more like me and we'd all get along better. So let's all start reviewing my posts and trying to adjust [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Cody