View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:54 AM

Default Re: OFFICIAL NCAAF Rank\'em thread: October 14, 2007

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Semtex- It was a good idea not to mention Wisconsin beating Auburn and Penn State beating Tennessee in their respective bowl games when your theory is that the SEC outclasses the Big Ten significantly.

It's rather clear that you don't follow college football outside of USC, maybe you shouldn't try to speak with authority about [censored] you don't know?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm convinced he doesn't know anything about USC football either, claiming they are good after getting beat by an awful Stanford team and nearly getting beaten by an awful Arizona team.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah right and last year i claimed usc was still one of the top teams in the country after losing to OSU and you guys all said i was an idiot. shows what you guys know.

EDIT: also flywf, you could have said i only follow pac10 football and you might have been halfway right. But to say i ONLY follow USC is pretty moronic. Do you see me posting in any baseball threads or anything like that? Those are things i legitimately don't follow so I don't post about them.