View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 01:18 AM

Default Re: We win (AP Scandal v. 27)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

My question would be: Was the person who sent out the origin Excel file a whistleblower or was it an accident? Is that person still working for Absolute? If that person was fired as a whistleblower then no explanation of the security breach could bring me back as a player.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's zero chance IMO that person was a whistleblower. A whistleblower would have done more than just send out a garbled confusing excel file that took a ton of investigated to get to the goods. It likely was just an incompetent CSR rep (which was prolly why he was fired, if he was). This isnt the first time they've sent out HH that showed stuff they shouldnt have showed. Just a giant stroke of luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who said he was fired? I have asked the question many a times and can not get an answer. Nobody seems to know. And if he did why aren't we talking with the person all the time?

[/ QUOTE ]

dunno if he was or wasnt, its just the rumor. I don't care either way. Im just saying the chance he was a whistle blower is close to zero %. (the fact we arent talking to him in either case, is just more proof of that)