View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: How do you keep track of players\' tendencies live

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Currently in 3rd place after finishing 1st, 3rd, 3rd, 2nd, 2nd, and 1st and starting with a double stack in the playoffs thanks to bonus chips. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe you aren't in at least 2nd place with those finishes.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this is a bar league with all finishes counting, or at least top 10 finishes counting, they probably had a lot more than 6 tourneys, probably 20-30, so someone who plays everyone would have a lot more points...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I guess you could call this a bar league sort of, and I can't believe I'm not in 1st either; variance. Basically the format is 6 weeks (1 day a week) of 6-max SnG play. Those finishes are for the tables I've played at and there's a field of 60 players. You get points and bonus chips for the playoffs: eg: 1st - 10 points and 500 bonus chips, 2nd - 7 points and 350 bonus chips etc. So I'm sitting at about 50 points after 6 SnGs and the first and second place guys are 2 and 3 points ahead (One of them says he lurks here and puts in about 15,000 hands a month online, pretty casual player but decent).

The playoff format is a double shootout at 4 8-man tables with the top 2 from each table making the final table of 8.