View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:35 PM

Default Re: AP current CEO?

We keep seeing in AP's denials and responses, that "users can's see other hole cards" or "our software doesn't send other hole cards" etc.

It seems that many of the descriptions, speculations here that this person with "superuser" capabilities has a "client" that can see hole cards.

While I believe that hole cards have been seen, I don't think it is through the client software. If AP (I don't play there) updates their client as often as other sites then this modified superuser client would need to be modified every time there is an update. Also the assumption is that servers DON'T send the hole cards of other players period so someone cant hack the network stream.

My guess is that user #363 was observing from a normal account, with a normal client. But he was somehow telneted in, or otherwise connected to the server watching realtime logging of hole cards. And he was sitting on a speaker phone with POTRIPPER and telling him what to do.

I dont think I have seen this spelled out, although I am sure many are thinking along these same lines.

I think it is important to try to be clear on how it might have been done, because the typical responses from AP are that no user can see other hole cards. And this is likely 100% true. It is also 100% irrelevant, if the cheating mechanism is via a server connection vs via a "special" client. I would love to see the next folks that have some audience or discussion with AP call BS on them next time they pursure this line of defense.

Just my .02