View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Most shameful thing you\'ve ever done?

I guess I was 9 or 10 years old, in a footrace on a playground. I actually slowed down to trip my opponent into the blacktop at full speed. I have done some perhaps more shameful things but for some reason I always insta-recall that when asked a question like this.

Another shameful thing... in college I lived in an apartment with three roommates. One of the roommates, one of my best friends, seemed to have a touch of the OCD, so the two others and myself conspired to stagger stacks of VHS tapes, flip cans over, move things around in the refrigerator every day, and then note how everything was back in "its place" by the end of the day.

He also had a "what is your mood" magnet on the fridge, a cute convention give-away. It had a matrix of maybe 5 by 6 emotions depicted by a face. There was "happy," "sad," "tired," etc.

Something like this:

[image]http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/moodswinger/homemoodswings.jpeg[/image]

Another magnet was used to focus on which mood was yours. We made sure this was always on "lonely." After a few weeks of this, we found the "lonely" face shredded by a knife and torn from the little thingy.

This all seemed fun until we decided our lives may be threatened. It seemed like a goofy joke then but I do feel shameful about it now.