View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 12:48 PM

Default Re: Home Game This Saturday...advice

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ahahah i love how u say not comfortable in this world. As if im socially awkward or new to poker.
And i said 15 ppl to show how the game wont end after two ppl busts, ne ways I went to it with no money but ended up +50 but spent most the time inside with food/girls/laptop

[/ QUOTE ]

You went to a poker game with no money, presumably with the intent to borrow money to play? On top of that you didn't play very much, apparently quit when up after not much play, and just ate the food, talked to chicks and played on the computer? Man I don't know you at all but my first impression is that you are a giant douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: you do things other than poker that I don't know how to do, like talk to girls, enjoy food and enjoy games other than poker. Therefore, I'll call you a douche to help me feel better about my insecurities.

2+2, where the douchebags always come out of the woodwork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, maybe I should simplify - you went to play in a poker game and brought no money ... you strike me as a big douche.

Notice that this is my first impression of you. Perhaps you are really a great guy. But if you showed up to my game and, and abused my hospitality in such a fashion, you would't get a second opportunity to show me that.

Also, FYI, your translation skills suck.

--Zetack