View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 11:07 AM

Default Re: College Basketball Catch up Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Rautins has a torn ACL, he didn't leave. As for my school, ND should be pretty good this year, the backcourt should be very good with Tory Jackson and McAlarney, both with point guard ball handling ability and Jackson the slasher and McAlarney the shooter. Kurz and Harangody should be good down low, I'm excited to see how much Harangody progressed from his freshman year, if he developed a left hand he'd be pretty tough to stop. We'll probably score a lot of points and give up a lot of points, the schedule is a joke until conference play, and the Big East should be tougher this year, so who knows how things will shake out, but I hope to at least make the tournament again and try not to have the worst shooting game of the year in the first round.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately Harongody tore a ligament in his right thumb and could miss the first six games. Obviously they will be pretty soft though. It would be great if this team could stop losing games it SHOULD win. I would say that, despite the toughness of the conference schedule, they have the talent level to make the tournament. It would be nice to not have to sweat the run in though like is usual.