View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Re: Updated Cliff Notes On Absolute Poker Scandal (18th October)

Posting in a legendary thread.

On to a serious note, I've read every post since the very beginning of this scandal and I just wanna say great work everyone.

A few things I want to get across to the people who have direct contact with AP.
1. You are speaking on behalf of the poker community, please do not accept stonewalling responses when dealing with AP. Let them know of our frustration. Absolutely get involved with the external audit, if AP refuses use that against them by posting videos on youtube saying AP is not cooperating and is stonewalling.

2. Absolutely chronically outline every factual piece of evidence that has been discovered, create a web page or something professional. Threaten to release it to the wider media (CNN etc) if AP continues to tuck things under the rug.

3. The evidence is absolutely undeniable, thus try to get some sort of vouch from important figures in the industry, owners of other poker sites, employees, poker site software developers, top pros (greenstein, townsend) etc.

4. Be very careful with your sources, a lot of conspiracy theories get shut down due to bad sources even though the information could be legit.

5. Be very careful about doing this, but try to enlist some professionals as I think at this point there are so many leads for just the few of you guys to digest.

6. LASTLY DO NOT BACK AWAY. I understand some of you guys have a lot of money vested ($700,000), but we need a long term solution, AP must be brought to justice.