View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:32 AM

Default Re: Should the Pats be running up the score on everybody in garbage ti

the point is that various organizations and players cheat. people have admitted it, and insiders have said so.

The Pats were the team that got caught. and for a few weeks this fall various people took this opportunity to act holier than thou and take pot shots at the organization for all kinds of things. Some of these people were cheaters themselves!

and that pissed the team off. the reality is almost certainly that what the Pats were doing was no worse than what lots of other teams were doing. but it is OUR accomplishments that our questioned, nobody elses, b/c we were the team that happened to get caught.

we coach better than you, we run the cap better than you, we collect better players than you, we win 3/4 SB's when everyone said it was impossible, and now you discount our achievements?

[censored] you, welcome to being embarrassed Wade Wilson.

if you think that's a sad justification, ok. but Belichick is a human and takes these insults very personally. if someone questioned everything I accomplished - when various other people were doing the same thing as me - you can bet I would lash back at them however I could.