View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 09:07 AM

Default Re: Omaha wikipedia article needs your help

LOL I don't know that this will make the slightest difference in making PLO popular. I didn't get interested in PLO from Wikipedia hehehe. But good idea to update the site it is rather blah.

I think the only way to make PLO popular is get pros on TV playing it regularly.

I got interested in PLO after seeing so many of the pros playing it on FullTilt.

The article currently is such an attack of hand combinations that you wouldn't even attempt to read it if you only had a passing interest, so I think it needs pictures. If someone looks up omaha and sees a picture of a pro player there they like, it may make them interested enough to read, but then this is how i think. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Also a picture of the starting hands would be nice and a good visual aide for noobs.

I read this off a site talking about omaha and I think it is enticing... you may want to edit it as it is plagerism lol [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] :

<font color="green">Sorry Janelle. No question about it being plagiarism. - Buzz</font>