View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 07:02 AM

Default Re: First time at Strip club (Long)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I then one day saw her at my job and talked for a little while. It was awkward conversation and she didnt look that hot at all in person.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry to bump this thread, but needed to add: if you ever need to cure yourself of a stripper, just stick around until they get to bright lights/kick you out time. It's a very humbling experience for most of those women, and an instacure for many drooling lonely suckers. I'm surprised the dancers don't scurry like cockroaches being attacked by a giant bottle of RAID.

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this. As a sometime strip club bouncer in Minneapolis, this is part of the hilarity of working in a strip club. The girls are about, oh, I don't know, 3 times less hot when the lights are up.

Oh, and please be careful about banging strippers. A LOT of them have diseases (IMO, no I did not get the herp; you just learn these things in the club behind the scenes). And you can't date them. Don't even think about that. Not that that will be a problem. These broads are interested in money and only money. An 18 year old kid has no shot.