[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he just wins football games, even from the sidelines

[/ QUOTE ]

No, they lost this past week. Big coincidence, right guys?

[/ QUOTE ]

he kinda sucked when he was playing in that game

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet they were tied on the road against a very good opponent when he got injured. Funny how Vince always "sucks" yet puts his team in position to win...yet without him they lose. But again I'm sure this is just a total huge coincidence.

[/ QUOTE ]
Assani,
Why were the titans in a position to win the game? It is because there defense allowed 3 points. VY literally could have kneeled every single play and than have the punter kick it away and it would be a 1 possession game. BTW Do you know who led there offense to the 1 touchdown they scored? It was Kerry Collins not VY.

[/ QUOTE ]
Assani,
Did you intentionally avoid this because it shows your argument makes no sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, I didn't mean to avoid anything but I grouped this in with the myriad of other "Vince is only winning due to the Titans defense" posts to which I reply:

How come that great defense was winless without him last year and how come everyone thought they were one of the worst teams in the league before he took over?

Seems like we're going around in cirlces a bit now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, we're only going in circles because you keep saying the same thing no matter what anyone says. So, let me repeat:

[ QUOTE ]

Assani,
Why were the titans in a position to win the game? It is because there defense allowed 3 points. VY literally could have kneeled every single play and than have the punter kick it away and it would be a 1 possession game. BTW Do you know who led there offense to the 1 touchdown they scored? It was Kerry Collins not VY.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but what did Vince Young have to do with Sunday's game?