View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 11:59 PM

Default Re: OT: High Stakes Fantasy Basketball -- Any Interest?

[ QUOTE ]
I agree the TO cat. should get canned.

I think doing the two Center thing is a waste of a open position taht could really allow ups to mix it up, instead of handcuffing us with a extra stiff center who only sees garbage time.

I really can't stress enough how much capping the games to a max is the most fair.

You can still be plenty active with a cap, it just keeps you from going bananas and just playing max games every night and acquiring numbers by volume theory. Having to actually plan your season like a actual coach is way more skillful.

If we are just going to flip for it by having no cap, lets just all go do a 10 way flip on stars and not get equivalent of fantasy basketball blue balls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't mind the two centers, but I def agree with your other 2 points, esp about the max 82 games cap. Its really dumb not to have one to be honest, and like he said it really turns into a shitshow. I played in one without a cap 2 years ago and 1 with a cap last year and the cap was 1000000x better.

I do also agree to take away the TO catagory, altho I think the 82 game max per position is much more important.