View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 09:29 PM

Default V1.10

V1.10

Added pop boxes to display more detailed information for each of the individual player stats displayed.

The preferred seats for Stars and Absolute weren't being saved properly in the prefs.txt in 1.09

A corrupted UB HH file was causing a crash. I fixed it.

Fixed MessageBox bugging you to enter your screen name coming up incorrectly for Party tables.

You will need to reset your preferences, but hopefully this should be the last time. I've been doing a bit of tidying up and hope that I'll be able to keep future version compatible with the current prefs.txt format.

I'm quite pleased with the way the pop-up boxes work. Here's a grab:-

I was hovering over the VPIP stat. I lumped all the passive pre-flop stats together, you get the raising stats if you hover over the PFR. If you move to the CB you get flop stats and so on... Hopefully it all makes sense.

I played a longish session this afternoon. I found myself looking for more detailed info on a player, where previously I wouldn't have bothered, because I'd have had to make a click and then deal with finding the stat I wanted on the big yellow page. The format is a bit rough at the moment - I copied a lot from the big yellow screen, but already I like it.