View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: ALCS - Indians vs Red Sox

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ Red Sox fans. It's nice to see a team with a bunch of classless punks go down in flames. WTF is up with Manny?! I mean, really...anyone else wish to see a midget run up and kick him in the nuts when he stands there like he's parting the f&cking Red Sea? I do.

This team is full of players that nobody outside of Boston can root for. That team is no different than the Yankees. I take pleasure in both teams crashing and burning.

LIFE IS GOOD!!! GO C.C.!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this is a pretty stupid post. Manny is like a little kid that is just so happy with himself when he hits a home run. I can understand not liking Drew and Schilling but calling the entire team "classless punks" is just retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sorry, I should clarify for those viewing through Beantown goggles.

Coco Crisp...his name is Coco for Pete's sake.
Mike Lowell...ehh, he's meh...
Pedroia...nice A-Rod impression there, Gritty McGrit.
Drew...nobody likes this smug jagoff. lol.
Varitek..."look at me, I'm 'Captain Tek'" Tool.
Youkilis...the dude wiggles his ass when batting. I mean...wiggles his ass. If he was on some small market team he'd just be a rare ass-wiggling Jewish baseball player (in other words non-descript) but because he's on Boston he's "GREEK GOD OF WALKS ZOMG"
Julio Lugo...dude knocks in 80 ribbies just because he's on Boston, plus he's a wife-beater. What's to like?
Ortiz...fat guy, doesn't care to learn English.
Ramirez...suddenly thinks he's parting the Red Sea after every homerun!? Freaking bum man. Cut your hair.
Mirabelli...Dude has a job because he catches a knuckleball...
Ellsbury...makes a couple great plays in first week in Majors and suddenly ESPN plasters his face all over my TV.
Kielty...no problem with him.
Cora...no problem with him.
Beckett...meh...he's just ultra-cocky. Fine. He gets a 5-year pass for stuffing it down NYY throats in '03.
DICE-K! Hey, cool nickname fella! You "K" guys...and...your name sounds like "Dice", so we'll call you DICE-K! Isn't that neat? You also apparently won the Nobel Prize for inventing the Gyroball or something. Neat.
Schilling...I don't hate him as much as most do. Again, he gets a pass for stuffing the Yanks in '01.
Wakefield...meh, whatever...forgettable.
Lester...fine, beat cancer, he's cool with me. I felt for him.
Timlin....blah..whatevs.
Okajima...seems fine so far. Nothing to hate.
Papelbon...Hate his stupid open-mouth stare they plaster on my TV. Hate his lame Lord of the Dance thing or whatever the hell that is on Jurollo's avatar. Needs face punched. Apparently he can walk on water or something.
DElcarmen...not sure/seems like a great reliever.
Gagne...I have no problem with him.

Sure, these are very petty reasons to "hate" a team, but baseball fans are petty and I'm no different. I'm sorry, I just can't root for this gaggle of hoosiers.

I get that you might live in Boston or whatever and you grew up with this team and they are your team and you have unwavering loyalty, but those who have no connections to Boston really have nothing to root for when watching.

Hey, get back at me, tell me the Astros are playing golf right now. You would probably be right.