Thread: WORLD WAR 3
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 08:03 PM

Default Re: WORLD WAR 3

[ QUOTE ]
Wiper,

They'd still have to get their troops into canada and mexico, which would be close to impossible as it involves air/sea travel which would all be knocked out before they touched land.

I like your outlook on the bears though, it might be our greatest asset. Lets just hope canada doesn't train their bears against us.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know how practical it is to ho ashore in Alaska, but the west coast of Alaska is pretty damned close to the east coast of Russia. And if you have to protect the whole coastline of south america and canada, and maybe greenland too, that's a lot of coastline to protect.

I think you people overdo how impossible it would be for Russia/China to get troops to your continent. They obviously wouldn't just load up all their ships, send them away and hope for the best. Like it's already been said, the first step would be to knock out surveilance systems. Don't know how this would have to be done, but something about taking out satellites and hacking stuff and something something.

They would still be hopelessly lost in a land war on US soil of course.