View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 07:37 PM

Default Re: Ongame, for the love of god.

Most players including me in the past do not seem to like the Ongame software. I started at PokerRoom in 2001 or 2002 and desided to get out when I had cleared the bonus. I went back in the Ongame in 2007 and as Stars got rigged on me (I don't mean you won't win there, and I can still win there but I get the red flag if I play too much), had to make it my main place (though it rates to be rigged in the long run according to the stats I have from some other 2+2 players, but staying inside the unwritten limitations so the player base won't suffer, one should do fine, but over that is the same as when one does too much fishing, there being laws against it). It sure feels playable these days to me, not sure what it's about in the beginning.

One tip is to drop the table on the graphics file or whtever it's called that has the table from a skin one prefers (I use the Betsson's table where ever I play at, some prefer some other). One needs to drop it after one has opened the software as it updates everything every time one starts the software.