View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Absolute Scandal

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think people like the PPA, and every poker site, needs to be thinking about this and developing their spin. Obviously I see this as more reason to regulate on line gaming and allow for US providers. The opposition will tout this as clear evidence that on line gaming is all rigged and corrupt and must be stamped out to protect US citizens.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree, and if we're talking spin (vis-a-vis why it should be regulated and not outlawed), we need to emphasize that poker is an American game with a rich and deep history of folklore intertwined with the country itself. Outlawing Americans from playing the most American game on Earth seems, well, kind of un-American. If the government wants to protect its citizens, it needs to ensure that they can play poker like they want to, from the comfort of their own home, secure that they won't be cheated.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL! And taking it 1 step further, with the governments current line of logic, anyone who is un-American is a terrorist. Thus, anyone against an American game like poker is a terrorist! LOL!!