Thread: WORLD WAR 3
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 06:47 PM

Default Re: WORLD WAR 3

the US would obviously enlist the help of bears.

seriously, i love this thread. this is the kind of thing i could argue about forever..

that said, and not trying to sit here for 30 minutes to type, this thread is the reason our education system is underfunded, social security is failing, and many other government programs are failing...we're planning for the things talked about here...

understand, troops in the conventional sense, would NOT matter in WW3. give us another 10 years, and half our planes, both offensive and defensive, probably won't even be manned, so then it just becomes a question of how many planes we can build.

our navy = #1 in the world.

our air force = #1 in the world by far.

our military technology = #1 in the world without question.

you can have traditional armies, troop numbers and tanks. we won't be within 500 miles of them, and they're all worthless.

and a big LOL goes out to anyone talking anything concerning the US being invaded. HA. i'm 90% sure that topic wouldn't even come up in russian and/or chinese circles UNLESS the US was incompacitated first...

unfortunately, canada might be the key in that. assume mexico would side with the opposition, we could still have a relatively small area to defend against a full-scale invasion. san diego/phoenix/la may/may not go, but canada's border would pose FAR more problems. oceans on the east/west, only north/south to worry about...

i'm rambling, but again, awesome thread..