View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 06:19 PM

Default Re: PPA has released its UIGEA regulations comment talking points

[ QUOTE ]
This "decision" in my opinion questions .....

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! It seems you find conspiracies everywhere. Don't like FT's response to bots...well, they must support bots. Affiliates make money on bots....well, they must support bots too, and they should be responsible for detecting them. Banks don't want credit card chargebacks for Internet gaming....well, they must be the secret force behind UIGEA. PPA doesn't jump at the chance to hire you, and PPA puts out UIGEA reg comment talking points that you dont agree with....well, they (and John Pappas, whom you've met) must be under control of PS and FT. Sorry, but your tendency to find conspiracies everywhere (and you tendency to state your theories as fact, despite any evidence) undermines your credibility.

Anyway, I communicate with John Pappas almost every day, and I've seen no evidence of bias towards any company or towards any specific sector of Internet poker.

Regarding your comments, offshore companies "own" the U.S. market only because there are no U.S. based companies offering services. I don't know how this proves anything about who'd have the upper hand in the future.

I don't understand what you want. Do you want PS and FT banned to help U.S-based companies? If so, you think PPA must be on the take if they don't agree with you? I think you'll find most of us want something like the Wexler bill. The PPA wholeheartedly supports that as well.