View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

I really appreciate Druff's efforts.
He practically got an admission out of them in his phone-conversation which is somewhat huge I think.

But instead of everyone speculating about some of the background of this stuff happening I agree with others that AP needs to come clean.

I know it's a "damned if you, damned if you don't" situation and I apprecaite that perspective.
But I, for one, would not even consider playing on that site without them coming clean.

Admittedly, the chances of me playing on that site anyway weren't very high. I don't like the software, am mostly happy on other sites, etc etc.
But I had recently received an e-mail about RB and various other promotions on one of their skins and it certainly looked attractive to me for perhaps some part-time play. I would have considered it anyway.

While Druff and a few others might actually go back there if they got their money back, and I can't blame those who are down several thousand bucks for taking such a stance, there are many other players who i think will continue to stay away even if they do pay back their customers...but may actually consider playing there again if they offer a more honest admission, are more open with what happened including some of the details that might not be known here yet, take accountability, and also outline some of the steps about how this won't happen again.