View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

[ QUOTE ]
Well, if they don't admit wrongdoing and the existence of superusers, their integrity will take a permanent hit. It won't be as bad if it's a "but we acknowledge chip dumping and are giving the money back, wink wink nudge nudge," but it's still less than an ideal response given all the evidence that has appeared.

If they were to admit wrongdoing, then their integrity will still take a hit...with the difference being that coming clean affords them the opportunity to restore that integrity. If they were to admit:
- We had superuser accounts for testing purposes/whatever reason they were there
- They were not designed to be used ever again
- Certain executives within the company (Scott Tom, AJ Green) made an unfortunate decision to utilize these accounts to cheat other players for their personal gain

...and then fire all of those douchebags and anyone else that was complicit in the operation, and rebuild management from the ground up with some experts that the poker community might actually trust. For example, pay Lee Jones a shitton of money to leave the EPT and manage their room and give him access to everything. Everyone trusts Lee Jones! I know I would.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee Jones is my baby's godfather.