View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 04:16 PM

Default Re: ALCS - Indians vs Red Sox

[ QUOTE ]
Odds of seeing the following lineup for Game 5?

Ellsbury
Youkilis
Ortiz
Ramirez
Lowell
Varitek
Pedroia
Kielty
Lugo

Pretty sure I would be unhappy with anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally i would play both Ellsbury and Kielty and hell even Cora and sit Lugos ass down but we probably wont see that. As i was bitching about sometime earlier in this thread we need Ellsbury just for a spark more then anything else but there is probably no way we see him against CC. If Ellsbury was going to play he would have played in gms. 3 or 4 . I can pretty much guarantee it will be the same lineup as game 1. Kielty in for Drew with no other changes.

As for the series so far the sox are not trailing due to bad luck, bad pitching, or any other crap people throw around. Bottom line is besides Ortiz, Manny, Lowell and Youk no one can hit. Ill give Pedroia a break as he is still a rookie and right now he is just slumping.Tek has had some bad AB's but he has chipped in with a few hits so i wont get on him too much either. Basically we are losing this series because Drew, Crisp and Lugo all are guaranteed outs. All 3 should have been benched by now. Luck would have changed and pitchers may have pitched a little different if they didnt have to pitch perfect due to the fact that that there are rally killers on this team. Bottom line is Lugo, Crisp and Drew should not be playing and as long as they are the Sox are all done and are not winning a thing.