View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:33 PM

Default NL50 - QQ on KK7 board

Hello to everyone. I have been silent quite a while because I went to army about 3 months ago. Here I'm again trying to find my lost routines.

I don't have too many meaningful reads for this hand. On turn I was a bit lost. I don't know how to extract the max value and I need to be a bit cautious not to give my whole stack to trips. Also I think opponent may float sometimes on this flop so I could try to induce some bluff. He could as easily have a seven and some times he has trips or a jack. Should I increase my aggression after my opponent's little turn bet? How about betting a little over half pot on the river? Any bet by me after turn that faces a raise probably forces me to fold my hand because the opponent is not overly aggressive.

I'm asking how would you play this hand against different type of players? How about against unknown?

Metagame information: This hand is totally standard until turn. I have been raising some of my better hands if the opponent limps and usually continuation bet on the flop.

Ongame converter
Hero ($104.50)
SB ($52.90)

ANTES/BLINDS
SB posts blind ($0.25), Hero posts blind ($0.50).

PRE-FLOP : Hero has Q Q
SB calls $0.25, Hero bets $1, SB calls $1.

FLOP: K 7 K
Hero bets $2.50, SB calls $2.50.

TURN: J
Hero checks, SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50.

RIVER: 5
Hero checks, SB checks.