View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Video: Absolute Cheating by POTRIPPER

I disagree that this hand is evidence of cheating.

The hole cards were QJh and the flop came 10d7d4d. Potripper checked, other guy bet, and Potripper folded.

What is so suspicious here? Most people would fold post-flop, whether they could see the opponent's hole cards or not, in this situation. He could be drawing dead to a flush, he has basically nothing. I just don't see why it's unusual to fold where the flop was missed like this.

4-betting pre-flop is not that surprising either. A lot of people would do that in this situation. His stack was like 34000 at that point, so he put in maybe 400 into the pot to see the flop.

I guess this is the kind of post on this thread that's so aggravating: potripper makes an absolutely normal, reasonable play, and somehow its construed as evidence of cheating. Why?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Meh, don't really see it. (So that means I'm in on it, right?)

Someone name some hands that are especially suspicious.

[/ QUOTE ]

5:15 in he 4 bets QJs PF against 77, then check/folds the flop when other guy flops a set

just watch his post flop play, he never makes a mistake. I agree the first part of the video isnt very compelling and he makes some stupid plays (I posted a few above), but then someone reminded me that hes not any good at poker, he can just see the other peoples cards. Just keep watching it gets pretty obvious

[/ QUOTE ]