View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:12 PM

Default Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Oct

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
needle77, pls join my fantasy league next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm an idiot, I'm pretty confident everyone knows this. I'm assuming I'm drastically undervaluing AP and the Vikings are a better team than I thought they were. I'll just crawl into a hole and cry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just make sure you can't propose any trades from that hole and you should be fine. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

If you're going to trade Peterson, you'd be able to get a far better QB than Favre. I'd rather trade Jacobs, and I'm a fan of his. Not to mention AP has already had his bye week and Jacobs has one coming up. I don't mind trying to get a stud QB, but don't give up AP. Pretty please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you Kyro, that is why I came here before I do anything stupid. I was afraid that I was undervaluing AP, I just didn't realize how much. It wasn't until I realized that they were stacking the box against AP and he still did those things. I just assumed the Bears were under the impression that their front 7 was >>> that vikings front 5.

I guess I'll sit tight for now and see how things workout, maybe Garrard's recievers wake up, he is on a damn good team(bias). I just know that he has a tendancy to turn the ball over and that it most likely is going to show its ugly face sooner or later, but for the sake of the Jags and my FFB team I hope not.