View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

[ QUOTE ]
I have to commend you all on the scope of this investigation, an amazing job - WELL DONE!!

I have posted warnings on a number of forums with links directing readers back to this thread.

As a member of Gaming Portal Webmasters Association, I have also begun a thread there...

I've removed all Absolute banners from my forum and will be removing them from my website today.

Keep up the good fight!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why the edit removing the link to GPWA?
This is def not spamming, I have no ownership or financial gain to be made by linking.... GPWA is an independent resource site.... It would seem to me that this site should be involved in this discussion!
This quote is taken directly from there site....

The Gambling Portal Webmasters Association, the largest forum of its kind on the Internet, was founded in 2001 to strengthen associational relationships between affiliate program managers and portal webmasters, and - more significantly - provide its members with the means to collaborate with other webmasters like themselves.

The GPWA, nearly 4,000 members strong, is an indispensable resource for gaming portal site owners operating in today's complex, volatile online gaming environment. GPWA members represent almost 1,000 portals and 10 million monthly visitors. Our 70+ forums and 175,000 posts provide answers to questions and solutions to problems for anyone running a gambling portal site.

As a member, you'll find it easier than ever to build productive relationships with like-minded individuals - including many of the industry's top gaming portal webmasters - and make contacts across all sectors of our industry. Members also receive a Weekly Newsletter covering industry news of particular interest and concern to portal webmasters, gathered by a full-time team of reporters who have in-depth familiarity with the online gaming industry.