View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 09:15 AM

Default Re: Please, Some help with \"prayers\"

[ QUOTE ]
cool project. I will research prayers and see what i can find.

What kind of prayers are you looking for? Just inspirational ones? You looking for prayers that are very general and happy... like that talk about our fellow man and love and coming together to work as one... or prayers that ask us for inner peace and personal strength in order to cope with the horror and pitfalls of a dreary, horribly unfair, hostile world?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess I am not 100% sure how to answer that, it is kind of wide open. But, here is the context of the meeting if that helps any.

It is a higher level meeting. Director level and we have no vice presidents or anything so this is the highest management level of this organization.

We are a school serviing Native American kids so stuff about kids or with native american spirituality are good.

Prayers for thanks are good, thank you for the beautiful day, the things we have, stuff like that

Prayers for guidance are good.
Prayers that are happy are fine
Prayers about the the real dreary, horribly unfair, hostile world, umm.... not so much. I like to keep things on a positive note.

Basically looking for things that are unique, not overy religious (at least in a christian sense) and at least make a little bit of sense