View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 05:46 AM

Default Re: PLO50 - OK Gambol?

[ QUOTE ]
Ah... I forgot about your terrible relative position postflop. Perhaps this is a big leak by me. A few questions...

If he 3bets preflop are you calling or pushing?

[/ QUOTE ]

calling, and then felting anything better than a pair

[ QUOTE ]
Would it have been better to reraise smaller than pot preflop, which would eliminate the blinds and make calling a 3bet easier (less of your stack is in the middle)? I am assuming the villain is going to at least call any reraise preflop by you.

[/ QUOTE ]

he hasnt 4 bet me pre flop so far, hes basically pushing a tight table around but dosent really want to fight - i dont tend to mini-reraise or make smaller 3 bets, thats just a personal preference as i like to keep my bets the same and also dont mind varience.

in the end i got myself into a position where i got his chips in the middle and i had the best of it. he played the hand pretty poorly post flop imo, if he had lead out on the flop its puts much more of a decision on me, but then i figured if i could play some big pots post flop i would end up getting the better of him, which i did

[ QUOTE ]
If there were a few limpers before the LAG raised, would you be worried about a limp/3bet from AAXX?

[/ QUOTE ]

the players to his right both had decent stacks and were pretty passive, even if they had limped reraised they were marked with aces and OOP against 2 agressive players, not a great spot to be in