View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 04:23 AM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

[ QUOTE ]
2 things.

1. Any idea who maintains the white strip that runs from the H up to our first B? and why?

2. I dont think we should continue to expand our area by just increasing the white and the black border. It does make us a little more visible, but what it really does is limit the amount of space everyone has on the drawball to do art. It is kind of pointless as well, because the protected art around us doesnt actually allow us to expand the letters.

I think the attack on ourselves and KATG that had us both disappear in the same day was by people on drawball that were mad by how much we were both expanding. KATG has for sometime now been taking any available space around them and just making it green. They even have green trails going elsewhere throughout the ball. And for sometime now we have been pushing our borders further out and for a while just making black all around the protected art around us in an effort to make us stand out. Again, the problem with this is that it limits the space people have to take a little part of the ball and make a piece of art.

So basically, if we want more out of the ball, I dont think we should take more space, but instead focus on using the space we have carved out in a better way.

rJ_

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats one of the things I've been telling people to try and avoid, You don't want to expand to the point that you are basically carving into saved works, and rubbing right up against the saved border.

Because i know atleast 2 people that have gotten banned from drawball for just getting too close to saved artwork.

I think the BBV4L is perfect the size it is, visible from 0% zoom, and if it gets bigger it will only get harder to maintain when people attack.