View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 04:10 AM

Default Re: Wednesday\'s AP Post, Internal Audit Planned.

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully they will let me get involved. I'm a little scared to go to Costa Rica at this point to be honest, I'd want to set up some level of security for me if I did. Being on their turf in a Central American country (even though Costa Rica is relatively friendly to Americans) when I'm auditing them seems like a bad idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps a deal could be worked where you and 2 or 3 of the others that have been most involved in the details of all of this could work as sort of 4th party auditors of the auditors. Meaning you would travel to CR and be present during the audit and given the information and logic behind the conclusions on all levels.

I think AP allowing this would prove at the very least that its present management is truly dedicated to finding the truth and wanting to fix any problems and move on.

I hardly think that their reputation has reached the point of no return, as far as poker sites go at least. Other companies such as tylenol and chrysler have gone through far worse. AP simply needs to find a scapegoat, do a 180 on their stance for a while, offer some bonuses, and start counting their profits again.

Oh yeah, anybody want to speculate on what the response would be to AP announcing a software update sometime in the next week?