View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

hey, you know gullible is written on the ceiling right? i mean come on you actually think everyone "analyzing" this over at AP is honestly coming to the conclusion it's not cheating? and they still know nothing about this lol. you can't be serious

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't appreciate personal insults. Unlike you, I'm personally involved in this situation, have spoken to many people in the secuirty dept and players involved in actual losses. Although I do realize its possible that they did conclude it was cheating, I've been so unimpressed with their security dept that they didn't find cheating because of incompetence. The simplest solution is most often the correct one, and in one conversation with the security dept, you'd find they are completely inept.

That being said, I'm not some doe-eyed kid, I've been through some deep [censored] in my life and I've learned long ago not to trust everyone around me. I'm in no way ruling out foul play. I'm simply statng that I feel its more likely incompetence is to blame.

[/ QUOTE ]

i wish i had your optimism. let's get back to relevant discussion.