View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/15/2007

[ QUOTE ]
cds,

You're way off on your view of the show, this was easily the best episode of the season. I think you're just arguing for the sake of it right now though.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i can understand this i guess if your basically saying

episode 1 was a stinking godawful pile of [censored]
episode 2 was a nasty smelling godawful pile of [censored]

this episode was a piece of [censored].

so on a scale of awful this show could be seen as the "best"
but Sylars situation isn't interesting other than the fact h he lost his powers...now he's gonna be on a road trip with the annoying mexicans...thats just about the lamest storyline you could come up for him...esp with the interesting re-introduction they had for his character this season.

The Katrina girl is lame and is only there because the idiots who write for the show thought it would be neat to have a character who went through Katrina. Its not.

The Dad/daughter scenes are somewhat interesting given we know why Dad is so concerned about her dating boys thus the inherent conflict...but the lovestory is cheesy.

The nightmare man guy is kind of intersting but as long as he is anchored to the little girl the storyline is going to be awful. Especially with Parkman involved...its like they intentionally decided to put the 3 worst actors, parkman, mohinder,little girl together...hoping that combined they wouldn't be so bad.

Nathan is interesting.

No Peter, no Hiro.

and yes I truly believe that this is one of the most overhyped and overrated shows of all time.

The show was intersting last year because of Sylar vs. Peter
Hiro vs. the bomb and HGR vs. mutants then the company.

They have [censored] up the Sylar, Hiro, and Peter storylines...and the HGR storyline is somewhat intersting.