View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Heroes Bitching Thread, 10/15/2007

[ QUOTE ]
anyone who think this episode was the best of the season is [censored] retarded. Most of the episodes have sucked this season...but at least they used the two best characters Peter/Hiro..even if they misused them.

It mainly focused on the two worst characters/storylines: litte girl and mohinder/parkman playing daddy daycare + the stupid mexicans.

There was no Peter, Sylar had little to do, and Hiro(despite the lame Japan storyline wasn't even involved.
If it wasn't for the Hiro and Peter characters this show would have been canceled after 1 year

This will def go down as the most overrated/overhyped shows of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I always love the "if you disagree with me then you're retarded" argument. This episode was the best so far because:

-The first 2 were horrible and the 3rd was marginal

-Twins finally are in an interesting situation after 3 weeks of repeating the same crap over and over

-Sylar, the best character on the show, is back in an interesting situation

-We finally found out who the guy haunting the little girl was....this was built up for since last season, and while it wasn't too shocking, at least we're getting some answers. Furthermore, it obviously puts Parkman in a difficult position. Not a bad job with that storyline imo.

-Claire lying to her dad adds more drama to that situation imo. I like her dad's character a lot.

-Except for the introduction of the black girl there really wasn't any "introducing of character's powers" or any other slow stuff....there were some major major reveals in this episode.