View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 12:32 AM

Default Live 6/12: TT UTG and two ugly overs

Game has one pre-flop super lag who is the button in this hand. He will occasionally call preflop, but usually raises. Sometimes he does fold, so he's not playing 100%. Probably like 80. He is very aggressive post flop but has noticed that I know what I'm doing (as I've been card dead for 90 minutes) and might respect bets from me.

We are 8 handed. I raise T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] UTG. UTG+1 calls (way too lose pre and post flop - he has adjusted to the super aggro button), button calls, big blind calls with ATC and we're off.

4 players, 8 small bets:
K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Hero bets out (???), UTG+1 folds, Button raises, BB calls all in for 2 of the 6 chips. Hero calls(???).

At this point I've narrowed button's range down to flush draws, open ended straight draws, gut-shots, kings and queens (he would have called preflop with any suited K or Q and he would raise with Q2). He probably doesn't have an Ace, cause he'd have probably 3 bet that pf.

Heads up, 6 big bets + 2 chips, one player with ATC all in for 3/4ths of the pot.

K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Hero (???)

JT got there, and there are now a pair of flush draws on the board. There are 6 big bets in the and I have to beat the ATC BB for 4.5 of them. What do I do?

Edit: Curses....the turn was actually a 9. Sorry guys.