View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:42 PM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Scandal: An Inside Job

Josem's response to this is the correct course of action. 'ban plz' is not, even though bill is probably levelling. Most people will not be able to look at the hand histories and 'know' this is cheating. Only poker players will, and taking the 'you're an idiot if you don't get it stance' even just once in this thread, could cause painful amounts of confusion when this is all reviewed by others.

I think the purpose of this thread should be to continue to collect, discuss, and evaluate evidence.

There are 2 further courses of action that must be pursued:

1: The gathered evidence must be clearly and concisely summarized. The website is a good start to this, but making a thread to be stickied and locked would also be a good idea. This must be in language and level of explanaition that a layperson could understand.

2: What are we going to do with the evidence now that we have it? What outcomes do we foresee? What outcomes do we want? There's information buried in this thread about who is contacting the KGC, various periodicals, etc. I think this warrants a separate (much smaller) thread, that should also be stickied.

Just my 2c