View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:12 PM

Default Re: FGators: The Final Chapter [1.4m hands EV graph]

[ QUOTE ]
Probably; you start taking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat
taking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after betaking beat after beat after beat after beat ataking beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat after beat and after beat and then you start doing things out of your character that are embarassing but just spurn up out of anger and the ridiculousness of losing every single time I played.

However, if I was on Skype with goofy I would have won that hand so, yeah, I made my own luck there.

[/ QUOTE ]

FGators apparently you believe in doomswitched accounts, and that your account at pokerstars has been doomswitched. I'm ok with that. But why not play at fulltilt with rakeback/points/ironman/bonuses, or another site...why pokerstars? Surely if they are rigging your account to the tune of -2bb/100 you could make more elsewhere? Also why do they rig certain people's poker accounts and not others?