View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 11:11 PM

Default Re: Played Poker With A White Supremacist Last Night

[ QUOTE ]
Reading your posts TT, I'm sure that I must have seen you at the door of CB's back in the days, maybe at a Six n Violence or Murphys Law Show. Now I also wonder if I played with you in NYC at 72nd street or somewhere else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes to 72nd street, I started to learn how to play for real right when 72nd street opened.

I actually toured briefly with Jimmy's band, I did guest vocals for wild thing at a few shows if my memory is correct (thats a LONG time ago mate!). Joe Bruno was my boy, we used to hang back in the day. I was his girlfriend's tag-along when I was only 15. I don't remember Six n Violence that well, was that Minus's band? My job from ages 16-17 was mostly front door and back door because I wasn't big enough to work the stage, when Big Charley left I started to work the stage when my friends bands were playing because even though I wasn't big, I could be trusted to make sure people got off fast (not a hard thing to do since they were on stage just to jump off anyway).

boy, those were the days! Times have changed. Sorry once again for the off-topic chat... old school stuff boyz.

PS: your namesake is a good friend, tell him I said hi if you see him downtown.