View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 10:55 PM

Default Re: Played Poker With A White Supremacist Last Night

Reading your posts TT, I'm sure that I must have seen you at the door of CB's back in the days, maybe at a Six n Violence or Murphys Law Show. Now I also wonder if I played with you in NYC at 72nd street or somewhere else. You definately have alot of knowledge and wisdom in that head of yours, it's very obvious why your a mod.

As for my last post, I am not condoning hate whether its closeted or in your face. I have had a pretty crazy life and have been able to see the world from alot of different perspectives. Things aren't always what they seem from the outside, and something that repulses you may just be par for the course for someone who lives under a different set of circumstances. As another poster said, I bet a good portion of the posters on here are either middle or upper class and have never had to look at the world from the bottom up, it's not usually a pleasant view. Theres nothing wrong with that, I wouldn't want any of you to have to experience hard times just to have a different perspective on things, but sometimes you have to walk a mile in someone elses shoes before you can judge them.