View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Depositing into a new site

Well, to be 2p2 biased, just use one of their sites listed on the site, RakebackNetwork and RakeReduction are listed under the forum listings, so those are just fine.

There really is no 'favorite' for FTP as almost all provide the exact same rakeback and such, there are certain sites that provide you with daily/hourly stats for rakeback, but to me those are unimportant and I can't give you an exact site that does so off the top of my head.

As for which site to start off on, I personally like Stars' interface (Graphics) much better than Full Tilt to start off on anyway. Much plainer, straight forward and such, FTP can be sort of confusing at times (For me). I think it would be a pretty big no brainer to most likely start at Full Tilt if the interface doesn't bother you because of rakeback. If you play $0.10/$0.25 NL or $0.50/$1 limit, you're earning ~$50 a month from rakeback if you play one table for 2 hours a day. If you're a serious player who can play up to 3 tables for say 6 hours a day, you JUMP up to ~$500 a month in rakeback at the same limits. So that's anywhere from $50 - $500 FREE money that you don't get at Stars. I also believe Full Tilt probably has easier/more beatable micro limits for newbies as well.

Sorry, I do like to type/ramble a bit.