View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet quietly stealing my money

[ QUOTE ]
UB accepting your money then not refunding it because there is an issue at a a completely different poker site is retarded, and completely wrong by them. If they can not refund it they should not have accepted it in the 1st place.

How did you deposit? By credit card? Is there any way you can dispute the transaction.

[ QUOTE ]
Wrong answer Vinnie. Those are my money. If you don't want to hear from my
lawyer (I have a lot of money to spend just to bother you if you want, even
for $50, it's the principle that counts), close my account now and don't
reiterate your stupid answers.

I don't have any issue with UB, and you can't force me to solve an issue
with a third party I'm not interested in.

I'm still waiting.
Regards
Andrea

[/ QUOTE ]

This e-mail here just blew any chance you had of getting your money out without a hassle. I'm not saying you won't get it out, but that e-mail makes me laugh, you made a laughable pathetic empty threat that can't, and won't be backed up by you. No one will go through the time, effort and expense to recover $50 when it will cost them tens of thousands to to so even if your fees are recovered in the end.

It's not like you can go to small claims court over this. Your talking about a civil matter between two completely different countries with two completely different laws which, if you do sue will cost you tens of thousands.

A lot of the times you will get better results being nice, rational and not making threats, then you will with the attitude you adopted in your email. You do have every right to be pissed however.

Also, by the tone of your e-mails you seem to know the english launguage well enough to speak it fluently.

[/ QUOTE ]

No I deposited and withdrawed through Neteller and Moneybookers several times, and had no issues till now.

Yes my mail is stupid, they made me nervous with their stupid answers.

I can write English quite well, (you're forced to, with internet and all), but believe me, when it comes to speaking I'm a disaster, I understand less than 50% of what one says by phone, unless he's a CNN anchorman, and I can't answer quickly. I know it's strange, lack of exercise, I guess.