View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Winning online player struggling in live tourney

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I play mainly online and am a winning player, cashing in 78% of my last 2500 tourneys, mainly 3 to 5 table SNG, with over a 40% first place finishes.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry, but this is not close to believable. No one sustains a win rate that high at any level.

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. provide a sn or sharkscope graph.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I am going to do something different than I usually see on this forum, come clean if any of you care. The truth is I do not know what my true SNG stats are and was only trying to draw the disparity I have experienced in live vs online play and, as a previous poster said, pulled the stats out of my arse. I only got PT about 2 months ago when I made the move to 25nl and have no idea of my true record in these tourneys. All I know is it seems like I cash close to what I said and ground $50 into a balance over $800 in 4 months playing nothing but 3 and 5 table SNG after work and on my day off, maybe 12 hours a week or just a tad more on Stars and could not understand why my live tourney play was not as profitable.

I value the advice I get and enjoy the discussions on this forum and hope this one time of "imbellishing" the truth will not make anyone form an ill opinion of me as all I want to do is get better. It was a ridiculous thing to claim and even more ridiculous to try to justify it and for that I am sorry.

Brian